DUBLIN, April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Rice Bran Oil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global rice bran oil market reached a volume of 453.6 Million Tons in 2020. Rice bran oil is an edible vegetable oil which is extracted from the outer brown layer of rice. Characterized by a mild flavor and neutral taste, it is rich in vitamin E, antioxidants, and natural bioactive phytoceuticals such as oryzanol, tocopherols, tocotrienols, and lecithin. It is exceptionally versatile and light in texture, offers delicate flavors, is suitable for high-temperature cooking, and can easily be blended with other less stable oils. Consequently, it is widely employed in various cooking methods including stir and deep-frying, sauteing, and grilling. It is also associated with reducing the risk of cancer, lowering cholesterol levels, increasing immunity, and improving the nervous system.
Rising awareness about the multiple health benefits offered by rice bran oil has escalated its consumption. This, in confluence with the high demand for food and beverages with low fat and high nutritional content, is strengthening the growth of the market. Moreover, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association have approved the use of rice bran oil, stating that its composition of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, and saturated fats is much safer as compared to the composition of most other vegetable oils.
Since this oil contains oryzanol which stimulates hair growth, protects the skin against UV rays, and prevents aging, it has emerged as an essential component in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries for manufacturing soaps, moisturizers, lotions, and hair care products. Other key factors that are contributing to the growth of the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable incomes, changing lifestyles, aggressive promotions by manufacturers, and increasing penetration in both developed and emerging markets. According to the publisher, the global rice bran oil market is expected to exhibit stable growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed in the report with the detailed profiles of key players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the rice bran oil market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global rice bran oil industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global rice bran oil industry?
- Which are the key end use segments for the global rice bran oil industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global rice bran oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global rice bran oil industry?
- What is the degree of competition in the global rice bran oil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the rice bran oil industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- How is rice bran oil manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for rice bran oil?
- What are the transportation requirements for rice bran oil?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a rice bran oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Rice Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Country
5.4 Market Forecast
5.5 Import and Export
6 Global Edible Oil Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Market Breakup by Oil Type
6.4 Market Forecast
6.5 Import and Export
7 Global Rice Bran Oil Industry
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Performance
7.2.1 Volume Trends
7.2.2 Value Trends
7.3 Impact of COVID-19
7.4 Price Analysis
7.4.1 Key Price Indicators
7.4.2 Price Structure
7.4.3 Price Trends
7.5 Market Breakup by End-Use
7.6 Market Breakup by Region
7.7 Market Forecast
7.8 Import and Export
7.9 SWOT Analysis
7.10 Value Chain Analysis
7.10.1 Input Suppliers
7.11 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
7.11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
7.11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
7.11.4 Degree of Competition
7.11.5 Threat of New Entrants
7.11.6 Threat of Substitutes
7.12 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
8 Performance of Key Regions
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
9 Market by End-Use
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Forecast
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Structure
10.2 Key Players
11 Rice Bran Oil Manufacturing Process
11.1 Product Overview
11.2 Detailed Process Flow
11.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.3 Plant Layout
12.4 Plant Machinery
12.5 Machinery Pictures
12.6 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.7 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.8 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.9 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.12 Other Capital Investments
13 Loans and Financial Assistance
14 Project Economics
14.1 Capital Cost of the Project
14.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
14.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4 Taxation and Depreciation
14.5 Income Projections
14.6 Expenditure Projections
14.7 Financial Analysis
14.8 Profit Analysis
15 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/69aykq
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets