NEW YORK, Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The external hard disk market is set to grow by USD 2.70 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 5.87% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Factors such as multiple advantages of external hard disks, the growing popularity of external SSDs, and reduction in ASP of NAND flash memory will offer immense growth opportunities. However, factors such as the emergence of cloud storage services may threaten the growth of the market.
External Hard Disk Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
External Hard Disk Market is segmented as below:
- Personal Computers
- Enterprise Applications
- North America
- South America
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the external hard disk market:
External Hard Disk Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
The external hard disk market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Some of the major vendors of the external hard disk market in the electronic components industry include ADATA Technology Co. Ltd., Apple Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Quantum Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Seagate Technology LLC, Sony Group Corp., Toshiba Corp., Transcend Information Inc., and Western Digital Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the external hard disk market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
The report also covers the following areas:
- External Hard Disk Market size
- External Hard Disk Market trends
- External Hard Disk Market industry analysis
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
External Hard Disk Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist external hard disk market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the external hard disk market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the external hard disk market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of external hard disk market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Personal computers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Enterprise applications – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ADATA Technology Co. Ltd.
- Apple Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Quantum Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Seagate Technology LLC
- Sony Group Corp.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Transcend Information Inc.
- Western Digital Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-2-70-billion-growth-in-external-hard-disk-market–covid-19-impact-analysis-technavio-301369893.html