September 2, 2020

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds NTN and MYOS Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations

NEW YORK, Sept. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ —
If you own shares in any of…

NEW YORK, Sept. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ —

If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and

would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning

this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.

WeissLaw LLP

1500 Broadway, 16th Floor

New York, NY  10036

(212) 682-3025

(888) 593-4771

stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE American: NTN)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE American: NTN) in connection with the company’s proposed merger with privately-held biopharmaceutical company Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics LLC (“Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics”).  Under the terms of the merger agreement, NTN will combine with Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics and cease to exist, and the combined company will continue to operate under the Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics name.  At close of the transaction, current Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics equity holders will own 94.08% of the surviving entity, leaving shareholders of NTN with a mere 5.92% ownership stake in the newly combined company.  If you own NTN shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: http://www.weisslawllp.com/ntn-buzztime-inc/  

MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MYOS)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MYOS) in connection with the proposed merger of the company with privately-held pharmaceutical company MedAvail, Inc. (“MedAvail”).  Under the terms of the merger agreement, all of the assets and liabilities of MYOS (with exception to certain excluded assets) will be contributed to a subsidiary of MYOS, and shares of that subsidiary will then be distributed as a dividend to MYOS shareholders immediately following the closing of the merger.  Ultimately, following the closing of the deal, MYOS shareholders will own only 3.5% of the new combined company, with MedAvail’s security holders and new investors owning the remaining 96.5% of the new entity.  If you own MYOS shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website:  https://weisslawllp.com/myos-rens-technology-inc/

Cision View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-weisslaw-llp-reminds-ntn-and-myos-shareholders-about-its-ongoing-investigations-301123421.html

SOURCE WeissLaw LLP