ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Nov. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Aruba is inviting visitors to escape the winter cold and enjoy the island’s year-round sunshine with a number of exclusive Black Friday and Cyber Monday hotel deals. With potential shipping and supply delays impacting traditional Black Friday shopping this year, the gift of travel for the holidays or coming year is the perfect way to give an experience to be enjoyed together with your loved ones.
Located outside of the hurricane belt, One happy island promises an unforgettable warm weather getaway with 82-degree days and cooling trade winds. Travelers to Aruba can find adventure within the rugged Arikok National Park, relaxation among pristine white sand beaches, culinary delights at one of more than 250 restaurants located on-island and more.
With offers available at luxury high-rise resorts to intimate boutique properties on the renowned Eagle Beach, travelers have an array of deals to take advantage of, which can be found HERE. A sampling includes:
- Courtyard Aruba Resort
- Sunny days and clear turquoise waters make the call to linger longer in paradise. Available to book now through Dec. 10 for travel through Jan. 31, 2022, get a 20% discount staying five (5) nights or more with promo code LTS.
- Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives
- Located on over a mile of white sand beach and offering oceanfront rooms, the Divi & recently renovated Tamarijn Aruba make the perfect island oasis. Available to book between Nov. 22 – Dec. 5 for travel between Jan. 3 – March 31, 2022, travelers can receive 25% off all-inclusive rates with promo code NOCHE21.
- Divi Resorts
- From Nov. 24-30, travelers can save 50% off rates at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort and Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort for 2022 travel between April 17 – Dec. 20, 2022.
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- With ten restaurants and bars, ocean view guest rooms, two outdoor pools including the H2Oasis adult’s only pool and Stellaris Casino, this beachfront resort is the ideal escape. Available to book between Nov. 26-29, 2021 for stays through Oct. 31, 2022 with promo code L9Z.
- For travel dates Nov. 26, 2021 – Jan. 31, 2022, stay four (4) nights and save up to 30% or stay five (5) nights or more and save up to 35%.
- For travel dates Feb. 1 – Oct. 31, 2022, stay four (4) nights or more and save up to 25%.
Aruba is just a two-and-a-half-hour flight from Miami and a four-hour flight from New York City with plenty of direct flight options from major U.S. hubs, and now, Aruba will be more accessible than ever with a new, nonstop flight route from Miami to Aruba with Frontier Airlines beginning on Nov. 20.
Since reopening its borders last summer, Aruba has implemented a number of traveler protocols to keep visitors and locals alike safe, including requiring travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test prior to or upon arrival and purchase Aruba Visitors Insurance. Aruba also has one of the highest vaccination rates in the Caribbean with 77% of the population fully vaccinated. For the most up-to-date entry requirements and on-island protocols, visit www.aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements.
To learn more about the One happy island of Aruba, find more information at Aruba.com, and make sure to follow along on social, using the #OneHappyIsland hashtag and tagging @ArubaTourism.
As one of the most revisited Caribbean destinations, Aruba – One happy island – offers breathtaking beaches, diverse culinary delights, a sprawling and unforgettable Arikok National Park, and award-winning hotels and villas. A leader in innovation, the country was awarded a top spot on Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2020 list due to their ambitious sustainability efforts. In today’s ever-changing world, Aruba’s ‘Health and Happiness Code’ safety protocols provide peace of mind, while still delivering a relaxing on-island experience. Located outside the hurricane belt, explore all Aruba has to offer, from romantic beach getaways, unique wellness experiences and more, on Aruba.com.
This material is distributed by Zeno Group, Inc. on behalf of Aruba Tourism Authority. Additional information is available at the Department of Justice, Washington, DC.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/plan-a-winter-getaway-with-arubas-black-friday-and-cyber-monday-offers-301428827.html
SOURCE Aruba Tourism Authority