DUBLIN, Aug. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Vaginal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Vaginal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 1, 13, 6, 1 and 1 respectively.
Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Vaginal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Vaginal Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
- Vaginal Cancer – Overview
- Vaginal Cancer – Therapeutics Development
- Vaginal Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment
- Vaginal Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Vaginal Cancer – Drug Profiles
- Vaginal Cancer – Dormant Projects
- Vaginal Cancer – Product Development Milestones
- AstraZeneca plc
- Beijing Kangle Guardian Biotechnology Co Ltd
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp
- Gilead Sciences Inc
- ISA Pharmaceuticals BV
- Merck & Co Inc
- Merck KGaA
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Precigen Inc
- Shanghai Bovax Biotechnology Co Ltd
- Shanghai Zerun Biotechnology Co Ltd
- SQZ Biotechnologies Co
- Transgene SA
- Turnstone Biologics Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ttj76
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets