NEW YORK, June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global commercial vehicle steering system market is set to grow by 4.13 million units during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 4%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., JTEKT Corp., Knorr-Bremse AG, Mando Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Nexteer Automotive Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Showa Corp., thyssenkrupp AG, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants. The growing preference for CVs for freight transportation will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Commercial Vehicle Steering System Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Commercial Vehicle Steering System Market is segmented as below:
- M And HCVs
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44272
Commercial Vehicle Steering System Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the commercial vehicle steering system market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., JTEKT Corp., Knorr-Bremse AG, Mando Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Nexteer Automotive Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Showa Corp., thyssenkrupp AG, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Commercial Vehicle Steering System Market size
- Commercial Vehicle Steering System Market trends
- Commercial Vehicle Steering System Market industry analysis
Electrification of automotive components for precise and accurate steering control is likely to emerge as one of the primary trends in the market. However, increasing cost pressure faced by OEMs may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Commercial Vehicle Advanced Emergency Braking System Market – Global commercial vehicle advanced emergency braking system market is segmented by application (LCV and HCV) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Request a Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Personal Assistant System Market – Global automotive personal assistant system market is segmented by type (steering system, lane departure warning system, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Request a Free Sample Report
Commercial Vehicle Steering System Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial vehicle steering system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial vehicle steering system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial vehicle steering system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial vehicle steering system market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- LCVs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- M and HCVs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- JTEKT Corp.
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Mando Corp.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Nexteer Automotive Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Showa Corp.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-vehicle-steering-system-market-value-to-increase-over-4-million-units-during-2021-2025–technavio-301309460.html