DUBLIN, July 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global 5G Substrate Materials Market: Focus on Various Substrate Materials (PTFE, PI, LCP, Ceramics, and Glass) and their Applications (Base Station Antennas and Smartphone Antennas)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global 5G substrate materials market is expected to account for a market value of $281.30 million by the end of 2025.
The significant demand for 5G substrate materials is primarily generated from industries such as automotive radars, 5G base station antennas, and smartphone antennas. The rising demand for smartphones in the market is directly accelerating the growth of the 5G substrate materials market.
The global 5G substrate materials market reflected impressive demand from the 5G smartphones and base station antennas segment, wherein the demand for 5G substrate materials is expected to witness a growth rate of more than 26.11% during the forecast period (2020-2025). Several capacity expansions of 5G substrate material production are being planned by companies for 2020 and 2021.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on various business segments of the supply chain in quarter one of 2020. The disruption in the supply chain is primarily due to national lockdowns and import-export shipment delays across the world. Countries worldwide have halted their 5G deployment work for Q1 and Q2 of 2020, plummeting the demand for 5G substrate materials in the manufacturing industry.
However, China is actively involved in the development of 5G substrate materials and is pushing 5G deployment in the country. Companies such as Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and ZTE Corporation are supported by substantial government investments to deploy 5G in China cities.
Scope of the Report
The global 5G substrate materials market research provides a detailed perspective on the different types of 5G substrate materials, their applications, value, and estimation, among others. The principal purpose of this market analysis is to examine the 5G substrate materials industry outlook in terms of factors driving the market, restraints, trends, and opportunities, among others. The research study also provides a detailed perspective on the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
The report further considers the market dynamics (drivers, restraints, and opportunities), supply chain analysis, and the detailed product contribution of the key players operating in the market. The global 5G substrate materials report is a compilation of different segments, including market breakdown by substrate type, application, region, and country.
- The global 5G substrate materials market, based on type, is segmented into organic laminates, ceramics, and glass substrate materials. The organic laminates substrate materials segment is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period in the global 5G substrate materials market.
- The global 5G substrate materials market, by application, is segmented into base station antennas and smartphone antennas. The smartphone antennas segment dominated the global 5G substrate materials market in 2019 in terms of volume and is expected to maintain its dominance through the forecast period.
- Based on the region, the global 5G substrate materials market is segmented into Asia-Pacific & Japan, Europe, the U.K., China, North America, and Rest-of-the-World. Each region is segmented into countries. Data for each of these regions and countries is provided by substrate type and application.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the emerging trends in the 5G substrate materials market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global material supply chain?
- What is the competitive positioning of various market leaders catering to the demand for 5G materials in the 5G industry?
- What are the growth prospects of leading 5G substrate materials in the global materials industry?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market?
- Which substrate material and application are expected to witness maximum demand growth during the forecast period, catering to the 5G industry?
- How does supply chain function in the global 5G materials industry?
- What regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of global 5G substrate materials, and are they expected to witness the highest demand growth from 2019 to 2025?
- What are the key drivers, challenges, and opportunities for 5G substrate materials industry players?
- What are the consumer attributes in various regions for 5G substrate materials?
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Industry Outlook
1.1.1 Trends: Industry Dynamics Defining the Future Trends in 5G Industry
220.127.116.11 Metamaterials Poised to be the Game Changers for 5G Communications and Beyond
18.104.22.168 5G in mm-wave Spectrum Gains Traction
1.1.2 Supply Chain Analysis
1.1.3 Industry Attractiveness
22.214.171.124 Threat of New Entrants
126.96.36.199 Bargaining Power of Buyers
188.8.131.52 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
184.108.40.206 Threat of Substitutes
220.127.116.11 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
1.2 Business Dynamics
1.2.1 Business Drivers
18.104.22.168 Impact of Business Drivers
22.214.171.124 Development of High-Performance Advanced Materials Enabling the Roll-out of 5G Technology
126.96.36.199 Countries Focusing on Roll-out of 5G Technology, Emphasizing on Growth of 5G Deployment
1.2.2 Business Challenges
188.8.131.52 Impact of Business Challenges
184.108.40.206 High Costs of Advanced 5G Substrate Materials can Hinder the Growth of the Market
220.127.116.11 Delays in Spectrum Allocation and Deployment of Small Cells Expected to Impact the Demand for 5G Substrate Materials
18.104.22.168 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on 5G Industry and its Supply Chain Across the World
22.214.171.124 Manufacturing Companies Facing Several Technical Challenges
1.2.3 Business Strategies
126.96.36.199 Product Developments
188.8.131.52 Market Developments
1.2.4 Corporate Strategies
184.108.40.206 Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Alliances
1.2.5 Business Opportunities
220.127.116.11 Impact of Business Opportunities
18.104.22.168 Countries at a Nascent Stage of 5G Roll-out Expected to Introduce Growth Opportunities for Material Manufacturers
22.214.171.124 Companies Ramping up their Manufacturing Units, Acting as a Growth Driver for the 5G Industry
2.1 Applications and Specifications
2.1.1 Smartphones Antennas
2.1.2 Base Station Antennas
2.2 Global 5G Substrate Materials Market (by Application Type), Value and Volume, 2019-2025
3.1 Products and Specifications
3.1.1 Organic Laminates
126.96.36.199 Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
188.8.131.52 Polyimide (PI)
184.108.40.206 Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP)
3.2 Demand Analysis of Global 5G Substrate Materials Market
3.2.1 Global 5G Substrate Materials Market (by Substrate Type), Value and Volume, 2019-2025
220.127.116.11 Organic Laminates
18.104.22.168 Polyimide (PI)
3.3 Product Benchmarking: Growth Rate – Market Share Matrix
3.3.1 Opportunity Matrix, by Region
3.3.2 Opportunity Matrix, by Substrate Type
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.4.1 Leading Patent Countries (by Patent Application)
3.4.2 Leading Innovation Areas
4.1 Asia-Pacific & Japan (APJ)
4.3 North America
4.6 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
5 Markets – Competitive Benchmarking & Company Profiles
5.1 Competitive Benchmarking
5.2 Company Profiles
5.2.1 AGC Inc.
22.214.171.124 Company Overview
126.96.36.199 Product Portfolio
188.8.131.52 Business Strategies
184.108.40.206.1 Business Development
220.127.116.11.2 Market Development
18.104.22.168 Corporate Strategies
22.214.171.124.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
126.96.36.199.2 Competitive Position
188.8.131.52.2.1 Strengths of the Company
184.108.40.206.2.2 Weaknesses of the Company
5.2.2 Daikin Industries, Ltd.
5.2.3 DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
5.2.4 Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd.
5.2.5 ITEQ Corporation
5.2.6 Kaneka Corporation
5.2.7 Kuraray Co. Ltd.
5.2.8 Panasonic Corporation
5.2.9 PolyOne Corporation
5.2.10 Rogers Corporation
5.2.11 Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
5.2.12 The Chemours Company
5.2.13 Toray Industries, Inc.
5.2.14 Taiwan Union Technology Corporation
5.2.15 Ventec International Group
5.2.16 List of Other Players in the Ecosystem
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lhgmo4
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets